Friday, July 9, 2010

A Delightful Fusion of Karate, Hip Hop, and Hey-Mom-Wanna-Make-A-Trip-To-The-ER-Tonight?

Oh, Sophie.  Sophie, Sophie, Sophie...  What can I say?  You are a master of dance, my love. 



I have to admit, it made me a little nervous that she opted to go sans helmet this time.  Yiiiiiikes.  It was all I could do not to blurt out, "The granite!...The edge of the coffee table!  Stitches!" during this little number.  But seeing how I was supposed to be Nigel, thoughtfully critiquing her performance, those sorts of outbursts probably wouldn't have been very well received.  I'm just guessing - based on the way she would pause, hand on hip, and tell me to "focus, Mama!" whenever I would start to get the giggles.  Whoops.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are hysterical, and I wish I could write as beautifully as you do! I love reading your blog. Good luck to you!!!!!! I really hope one day I get meet sweet Sophie - I love how that girl can dance - she can teach me some moves!

Sara

Anonymous said...

What are you feeding that child? Some sort of kiddie-uppers? HA! Wow...what moves!

Chris O.

Josh and Margo said...

Need to get her in a dance class somewhere.

Anonymous said...

Wooo! No parking on the dance floor!

Kelly

Kristy said...

Oh sweet heaven, that made me giggle!

Anonymous said...

I hope that little Diva is taking dance!!!! She is a NATURAL !!!!!! I so wish Heather could get her hands on her :)
Love you,
Aunt Becky

Kritter Krit said...

Becky,

She really does have pretty good rhythm. This dance was a little out there, but she told me it was supposed to be "tribal" (she said she could tell by the "kooky beat"). This kid! She cracks me UP. :-)

P.S. Russ and I are thinking about starting her in dance this fall.

JessicaAPISS said...

SO cute!

Hey please email me at jessica DOT mcfadden DOT com regarding your Nickelodeon Parents Picks nomination! THANK YOU - jess fellow blogger and Nick chick :)

amanda said...

How do you get anything done with that kind of cute runnin;' around?

Lizz said...

Ha ha! She could probably make it rain with that dance! :) So cute!

Proud Poppa said...

Flashdance meets Cirque de Soleil! ya, the fireplace granite looks a little dangerous, but she held it together. My toddler is getting there, but not that creative yet. good times.

btw, I am following your site now. Check out my dad blog and follow it if you like.

www.proudtobeapoppa.blogspot.com

Abiyeler said...

The informations are so lovely and so usefull so thank you very much. Be sure i will use all of them keeping in my mind.Have a goog luck.
http://www.guncelyazar.net

Related Posts with Thumbnails