Saturday, July 17, 2010

And Here I Was Thinking It Had Something To Do With Calories.

Sometimes when we go to mom and dad's house to visit, Sophie drinks skim milk.  It's what's in the refrigerator because it's what mom drinks.

At home, she always drinks whole milk.

Quite frankly, I never knew she gave it a second thought.  I mean, it's milk.  White.  Cold.  "Good for strong teeth and bones!", she likes to tell me as she flexes her muscles and flashes her pearly whites. 


Tonight after she drained her glass at dinner she announced, "Mom, did you know there's absolutely no difference between 'skin' milk and udder milk?"  I was in the process of saying, "Really?" when she clarified .  "Well, except for that one comes from the cow's skin and one comes from its, you know...I'm not supposed to say 'boobies'."

I'm glad we're getting these little discussions out of the way before school starts.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! I'm laughing so hard I'm crying as I'm reading this to Steve. Thanks for sharing!!

~Diana

Anonymous said...

I just sounded like a hyena. Seriously. It threw me off my laugh when I heard myself. That's how stinkin' funny this was.

Rachel

Anonymous said...

She had no problem sayin that in the Target dressing rooms!!!!! VERY LOUDLY!! -Chelsee

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!!!!

Rita

Janie B said...

So cute! She is adorable, by the way.

Anonymous said...

Priceless. That child has ALL the answers! Love, Mooms

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious! Sophie scores again!!

Anna E.

Anonymous said...

I hope you are writing all of these things down! What a cutie!! Guinn

Anonymous said...

OMG! She is such a crack up!

Kim V.

Anonymous said...

I had to hold my mouth to keep from screaming and scaring Danny to death!!!! I wonder where the heck 2% comes from?????
Give that child a HUGE HUG and KISS from Aunt Becky

Related Posts with Thumbnails