Thursday, April 29, 2010

One of the Perils of Wearing a Dress the EXACT Same Color as Your Skin Is...


You look a little naked.

Shiny naked.

Thank goodness for gloves!  Phew, can you imagine the embarassment of exposed wrists?  The good news is Salon Selectives had my back that night.  My bangs-to-the-heavens were cooperating and thanks to the flared-out-on-the-sides swoopty 'do I created for the special occasion, I had room for a flock of terns to nest comfortably behind my ear.  (Although, I think from the look on Donita's face, one may have fluttered out right before the picture was snapped.)  Not sure if  the left side of my hair fell from all the booeying or if I ran out of hairspray before I could get to it. Regardless, the whole ensemble is something pretty special, don't you think?


Hard to believe it's been twenty years!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

You look 12.

And I love your gloves.

Anonymous said...

I think you looked precious!!!!!!!
However, I am forever greatful for the gloves... I don't know if our family could ever get over exposed wrists!!!!!!!
Love ya,
Becky

Anonymous said...

Awww. Memory lane. So cute and YOUNG! I cannot believe it has been 20 years since we picked out that prom dress. Actually, this isn't your Sr. prom dress; remember that gorgeous deep blue one you wore in 1990? Russell seemed to like it! You wore this pink froth your Jr. year at the prom. Love, Mooms

Kritter Krit said...

I had the number of years correct, just not the right dress. My senior prom dress was much less entertaining. ...Well, except for those sleeves! Talk about POOF. My hair looked flat by comparison. :-D

Related Posts with Thumbnails