Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Work in Progress.

In regards to this post, we made a little headway last night. (And by "we" I mean my nuclear engineer husband, giving himself a quick seminar in web design.) It still needs a lot of tweaking, which I seem to specialize in - asserting my very understated opinion and making oh so subtle suggestions. But I think we're headed in the right direction. I'm still brainstorming a short description for the header, something that ties into the title and reflects my kooky life with our little nutball child. ...Anyway. Likey? No likey?

P.S. Please excuse the mess while we're working on things. Stuff is going to look a little weird for a few days while the construction is going on. ...Kind of makes the Just-Say-No!-To-Change anal girl in me a tad twitchy.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Likey.

Love the tagline, too!

Kristen said...

YES!!!

Anonymous said...

I like it. Clever and very catchy. I especially like the colors and the flowers. Is that your contribution Russ? When do you plan to unveil the new look?

Faf

Kristy said...

Like!!
And about the nutball child... she is hilarious! I love Sophie stories!!

jakeandjoanna said...

Two thumbs up!!

Not quite the Bradys said...

Pretty! And I like the name too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails