Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hi. My Name Is Kristy, And I'm A Facebookaholic.

It took me a year and a half after I received my first "friend invitation" to join in the insanity. But, in true form, now that I'm out there, I'm out there! And lovin' it!!

So, until I find my way back to the blog, here are a few Sophie pictures to hold you over. (In the meantime, feel free to come on over to Crackbook and read up on all of the recent Sophie shenanigans.)




(Yes, after Rapunzeling it for the past five months, I finally got a haircut. Ah, amazing how freeing it feels just to chop off a couple of inches.)


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Such a cute picture of Soph in the American Girl shirt! And we may have to check you into a facebook de-tox clinic. : )

Kristen said...

I TOLD you that you would be addicted the minute you started!!! See you on the other side.

Sturgmom said...

She look slike she is absolutely overflowing with personality!

Related Posts with Thumbnails