Friday, April 24, 2009

Snippets Of Life With Sophie

This morning as we were getting ready to go to Target, Sophie yelled out from her bedroom:

"Hey, Mama, I'll stop picking my nose for you. Wouldn't that be a nice surprise?"

Upon returning from Target, I informed her it was naptime.

Sophie: "Aw, mom. I'm not tired. I won't be able to sleep."

Me: "Well, then just rest for a little while. Relax...recharge your battery."

Sophie: (With a look that clearly said, "Mom, you're nuts...") "Mother, the batteries are in the drawer beside the flashlight."

Okay, so, she got me on the battery thing. But the nose-picking announcement... How do I even respond to that?? ...Yay? Thank you? That would be a delightful surprise!

3 comments:

onemorebaby said...

What a smart girl! Still laughing at the battery comment... : )

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping and praying that Sophie chose that first outfit! Love, Mooms

jakeandjoanna said...

Oh my word...this child is a hoot! You certainly NEVER have a dull moment around your house!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails