Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Seriously Something Special

I just wanted to let you guys know about a publication called Serious.Life Magazine. They just published the March issue today, and I am happy to be a part of their Featured Blog Directory.

(*The Cactus Cuties, the singing sensation from Lubbock, Texas, called a few weeks ago and left a special message for Abby on her answering machine. You know that had to bring a smile to her face and a twinkle to her eyes!)

Serious.Life is a really a neat magazine that includes content from bloggers you’ll appreciate, as well as engaging and captivating features, interviews, and photos about family, adoption, personal finance, and spiritual life. The magazine is owned and published by the Riggs family, so you know there's also a good bit of humor involved as well! For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of being "introduced" to the clan yet, Brent and Michelle have seven children - one of whom is sweet Abby, the little girl with leukemia we've been praying for.

The magazine is very charity-oriented - giving away bunches and bunches of ads to various ministries each month. Best of all, the subscription is FREE (free, peeps!), as in won't cost you a thing. If you would, take a minute to check it out and sign up to receive future issues. I know you'll enjoy it, and it's one easy way to help show support for this amazing family and their absolutely darling little girl.

2 comments:

Brent Riggs said...

I am SO in love with Sophie... from the minute I first saw her video for Abby, and then came to your blog. She stole me heart the first time I heard that magnetic personality. Thanks for being so kind to us, reading the magazine, praying for Abby... my only regret is that I can't come over and bear hug Sophie every day...

Brent (Abby's Dad)

Lora Lee said...

Hey there. Hope ya'll are good. I have been following the riggs blog thanks to you. And now that you are listed in a magazine (famous and all)that means you can't go a week or more without posting something. What do you think I do at work :). I can't wait to check on Miss Sophie and see what she is doing now. Love ya'll.

Related Posts with Thumbnails