Thursday, November 20, 2008

Registering About An 8.6 On The Crack Up-o-Meter

Okay, so perhaps I'm a wee smidge "punchy" from spending one too many hours sitting in a waiting room, but are these two facts amusing to anyone else?

(1.) The gas station of choice around here is called The Pump -n- Munch.

~Giggle.~

(2.) Russ just called the downstairs desk to ask for a 6:05 wake-up call. Not 6:00. Not 6:15. Six 'o five.

~Snort!~

To which he nonchalantly responded, "...What?"

To which I responded, "Seriously?"

To which he responded, "I usually ask for a 6:07 wake-up call when I'm in Albuquerque."

******

Well, then.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

LOL! Sleep tight and I hope you get that 6:05 call....

Jennie said...

Both are HIGHLY amusing.

Robert (Bob) English said...

Kristy,
I'm glad you're updating us. It goes well with my OCD.
:-)

BOb

Lora Lee said...

Yeap both of those are very funny. Even more funny to know Russell is holding back his weirdness(6:07?). Didn't get on computer last night so just seeing update but have been praying for you and that tests will get done now!

Love ya'll

Lora Lee

Related Posts with Thumbnails