Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Fairy Princess Police Officer



Remember this video? It's one of my all-time favorites.

I can tell you this year for Halloween, Sophie will not be a princess. (Sniff. Much to her tutu-loving mother's disappointment). Nope. No princesses of any kind. Not even a tough one that might haul you off to the Pokey after sprinkling a little fairy dust your way.

Any guesses at what she will be? She came up with it herself, so prepare for greatness.

******

P.S I would just like to pause for a moment to announce that I won the Guess-What-Owen-Will-Be Contest. I'm a winner! Woo hoo!(High-five myself.) =)

4 comments:

Lora Lee said...

You think you have the sniffs now, wait till she doesn't want to dress up at all. With that girls imagination there is no telling what she will come up with, but can't wait to see the pics. Hope she gets lots of candy and has a wonderful time.

Lora Lee

Kristen said...

What is up with our two girls? I SO wanted Fia to be a princess and of course she wanted nothing to do with "sweet" or "cute". She needed to be something "scary" hence the spider witch costume!

My guess for Sophie....power ranger!

Kritter Krit said...

Kristen,

Yeah, my days of dressing her up all sparkly and pink-fluffalicious are over.

This year when we were in the mall, I saw the cutest princess and fairy costumes. When I pointed them out, I was met with a furrowed brow and scrunched up lip. "Oh, no, Mama! NOOOOOO PRINCESSES!! That's too boring!"

Sniff. Bye, bye cute girly outifts. =(

Lora Lee,

...But I guess you're right. At least she still dresses up. Man, do you just wanna squall in a ball in the corner the year they stop wanting to participate in little kid stuff like Halloween?

Lora Lee said...

Yeah you don't realize how much you miss it til it gone. Wait til there is no santa :( Thats why I just want to love and squeeze the little ones and let them do whatever they want, course its easier to have that outlook when they are not yours. I just turned 30 this year and its young to most people, but when I think about how my son will be graduating in 5yrs, I feel old and want to cry.

Love ya'll

Related Posts with Thumbnails