Saturday, September 27, 2008

I've Got Moves You've Never Seen Before! (Please pardon the panties. Mama's motto is "Camera Before Modesty".)

I'm bored. Are you guys bored? Let's play a game...

A prize goes to the person who guesses what Soph's listening to during her "dance concert".






*Prize = this CD or another of your choice. Plus, of course, to the winner I will bestow lots and lots of bragging rights. ...Okay, so I know it's quite the longshot to expect anyone to get this from photos alone. But how impressive will it be if someone DOES?

Hint: the last photo should lead you in the right direction -- genre-wise.

I'll give everybody 'til Monday afternoon to play (feel free to guess multiple times). If we don't have a winner by then, I'll offer another clue or two. Exciting stuff, huh, interpeeps! ;)

******

Updated to add:

Clue #1: iTunes offers "explicit" and not-potty-mouthed versions of some of their songs. (Sophie gets her groove on to the kid-friendlier renditions. Yay for me and my parenting skills!)

Clue #2: If you've read my 101 Things, you know I usually hate this genre of music, but I love this group.

Clue #3: Actually, the genre they're considered to be in is a combination of two genres.

Clue #4: Their music is featured in a movie that stars Shai Labouf.

10 comments:

Josh and Margo said...

Run DMC

Josh and Margo said...

Mulan soundtrack ~Margo

Anonymous said...

stayin alive..the bee gees....

Anonymous said...

I was going to say one of the bands that Walt and I used to dance around to with Sophie... but I'm guessing that's not it, if you the winner gets a copy of it as a prize.... I mean, I'm not saying that I don't like that music, just not sure if I need my very own copy. :)

My guess is Beyonce... but only because I can't think of anything better right now.

Walt's guess is more specific: "Hit Me"

sarah p said...

New Kids on the Block.

the new stuff.

heck, i don't know. we need more clues!

glad to see you back on the blogging waves again. we missed you. (praying for you!)

Jen Forbes said...

Kristy-
Glad to have you back. Sad to hear of your physical decline. Chin up, my friend. We'll keep praying.
Chip walked into the room as I was admiring the pics of Sophie dancing. I said "what is she dancing to?" Without missing a beat he said, "Oh, clearly its "Who let the dogs out?" Sooo...that is our guess.
Love,
Jen

Kristen said...

Ok, here goes...

Black Eyed Peas "Lets get it started"

Love the dance shots, maybe Sophie could teach me some moves someday?

Travis said...

"Pour Some Sugar On Me"...

Anonymous said...

Kristy,
I am going to have to go with Jen & say "who let the dogs out". Has anyone guessed it right?? Glad to see you back on the blog again.
Love,
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Goo Goo Dolls or Smashing Pumpkins

Related Posts with Thumbnails