Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Could Someone Please Just Give David Cook The Check?

...or the fruit basket. Or whatever it is that the winner gets.

Yeah. Having followed this show as long as I have, I should probably remember what the prize is. But I don't. I've forgotten. Perhaps that swig of Tussinex I just took fried some brain cells. (Stupid stinking cough is back!)

Anyway, in lieu of trying, this week I'm handing my American Idol review badge over to this guy. Seriously. I couldn't possibly have said it any better. Especially not at 12:31 in the a.m.

Hooted over his critique of Little David and Syesha. Did a fist pump for all things David Cook-ified. Yeah!

Nighty night, interpeeps.

******

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Krist-
I'm on Tussinex too! Woohoo! It tastes like lotion, though. Gross thick lotion. Blech!

I'm with you on loving David Cook, but I'll remind you of two years ago when Chris Daughtry didn't make it into the final 3. Similar style and hotter! Anything can happen with crazy people all over the country voting. (I'll now refrain from making a political statement. :) ) The best guy could lose.

Beth

Kritter Krit said...

Beth, you big Party Pooper!

I know, I know. The best guy could lose. But like I said in my last AI write-up, I think I'd be okay with that. Little David needs all the guidance he can get. DC is ready to fly solo. Like with Daughtry, somebody will snatch him up before he even leaves the building.

What's the deal with everyone hacking their lungs out this year? Tussinex DOES taste like lotion! I'd been trying to figure out what it reminded me of. (Actually, you don't want to know. Eee. We'll refrain from going there.)

Good to hear from you, buddy. =)

Scott said...

I shall wear my badge with great pride.
Perhaps after a few days of Tussinex rehab you'll be in better shape to write for next week's AI?

Kritter Krit said...

Scott,

Yeah, you rock! Your blog is an absolute laugh riot (to borrow from the great Loyd Dobbler). I've been going through your archives, and seriously, I've had to change my drawers twice. (Okay. Not seriously. But close.)

I may have to just continue to link to you on AI related matters. Even after the miracle of Tussinex, I don't think I could do as good a job.

Thanks for commenting! (Your girls are too stinking CUTE. Four of 'em, huh? Man, you must keep the nunchucks ready at all times!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails