Thursday, February 7, 2008

Coincidentally, I Have A Date With Sanity Tonight.


Me: "Hey, Sophie? Do you remember what tonight is?"

Sophie: "Nuh uh. ...Dark time?"

Me: "Tonight is your date with Daddy! Remember, you're going to watch the Lady Razorbacks play basketball?"

Sophie: "And eat a whole big thing of pink cotton candy?"

Me: "Sure! Why not!!"

Sophie: "Right now? Can I go right now? Is it time right now? RIGHT? NOW?? Rightnowrightnowrightnowrightnowrightnowrightnow???"

(Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh. Brain. Going To Mush. Oozing. Slowly. Out. My. Ears.)

Sophie: "Why are you making that face, Mama? Am I funny? Am I the funniest thing ever?"

6 comments:

Sarah said...

enjoy your night alone! eat chocolate...lots and lots of chocolate! =)

Kristy said...

Mmm. Just ate a Lindor truffle.

You know, because you told me I had to. =)

Now what? A bubble bath and a book? (Without a little munchkin trying to jump in there with me.)

Not quite the Bradys said...

I don't know about those Target babies.... I hear they will only give you in-store credit if you take it back because something is wrong with it.

Kristy said...

Bradys,

Hee. Sophie's answer to everything is Target. Anything we need, she's convinced is right there.

Walt said...

she's poppy!

Kristy said...

Walt,

I know. A little curly-headed Poppy. Aww.

Related Posts with Thumbnails