Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Twelve ADHD Days Of Christmas

These guys are amazing - incredibly talented and very entertaining! ...With possibly a collective touch of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. I mean, if just one of them gets even slightly off the beat - that's it! It's a big pile of mess. But, hey, what's "The Twelve Days Of Christmas" without a smidge of Super Kook thrown in for added fun??

If this doesn't get you in the mood for merriment, I don't know what will.



I'm pretty sure I know how their mothers felt at the end of the day when these guys were little tykes - running around like Tasmanian Devils and talking, talking, TALKING non-stop. (Hee.)

3 comments:

Mark said...

Man...watching these guys sing their confusing little Christmas song made me all twitchy and nervous!

Know what I mean, Twitchy Girl? ;-)

Kristy said...

I know. It is a little twitchy-esque. Someone on YouTube called it a "Hot Mess"...which is pretty funny. And accurate.

But twitchy or no twitchy, it's awfully darn impressive, don't you think? I mean seriously, how do they have the foggiest CLUE where they are in the song?

Plus, when "Carol of the Bells" (or whatever the name of that song is) kicks in at the 1:08 mark, it's all GOOOOOOD. Ahhh. Pretty.

******

Thanks, by the way, for that link back to my chubby little finger freakiness, Link Boy. =)

Kristen said...

Ok, I am exhausted since I just got back from my weekend jaunt to PA and that singing was just too peppy for me to keep up with....I guess I will try later, after a cofee or two!

Related Posts with Thumbnails