Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Just A Little Peek...

My brother, Walt, (a.k.a. Mr. Photographer Extraordinaire) took these pictures of Sophie while we were home for Thanksgiving. There are several in the bunch that are even CUTER than these. However, since the framed versions of them will most likely find their way under the tree at Christmas, I am only posting a few of them here now...so as to not totally ruin the surprise.

I mean, seriously. Don't you just want to kiss her little chubby-cheeked face off!

4 comments:

sarah p said...

wow. your bro's got some skills. nice job, walt!

i am just LOVIN' that hair!

Kristen said...

great pics, Walt is really great at "catching the moment"!

Kristy said...

Yeah, his pictures of Sophie through the years have been some of my all-time favorites. I don't think a professional photographer could do any better at capturing Sophie's personality and spirit. He's great!! AND he has patience galore - which helps immensely when Sophs is running around the yard like a little tornado!

Thanks, Uncle Walt. =)

Val said...

Oh my! Those are amazing pictures. So cute! (But I think the model has the most to do with that.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails