Saturday, October 13, 2007

While Daddy's away, Mama and Sophie will play (in Mena)...

Riding the tractor with Moomsie and Fafa.

"My goodness, aren't I lovely!" (Admiring myself in my new tutu from Aunt Kay and Grandma George.)


"Hey, Little Girl, I know YOU!"


Hugs from my Auntie Annie.


Flying high with Uncle Walt.


"Mooms is burning dinner, but my gracious, we both look nice."


Drawing flowers on the Etch-A-Sketch


Poking at an unsuspecting ant.



Preparing to do surgery on Mooms (with my new REAL doctoring tools from Fafa.)


Turning the tables on Dr. Fafa.


Cuddling up with a good book at the library.


"Oh, Mooms and Fafa, you guys are just so silly!"

Enjoying some yummy Chinese food with Nana and Dax.


...And Uncle Rob and Aunt Amanda.


Sweet little Dax (expressing his opinion regarding the non-stop picture taking).


Helping Nana make a salad.


Helping Nana clean the dishes.

With Mooms at Jansen Park.


Watching the ducks.


The ducks (who have been grossly overfed by park-goers, and who, therefore, are spoiled rotten and totally disinterested in being fed bread).


Climbing on the "Markie Bars".
******
Coming soon: Stories and pictures from Russ's trip to England. That is, if we can figure out how to download everything from his new camera. ...Hmm. It's shaping up to be a trickier process than one might think.

2 comments:

sarah p said...

Looks like you hit all the highlights of Mena:
tractor? check.
chinese restaurant? check.
park & ducks? check.

love it! looks like you had a great time!

Val said...

That park looks so beautiful! It looks like you guys had a wonderful time in Mena. Glad to hear it. =) (I love the pre-op picture of Sophie.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails