Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"I'm gonna be THIS for Halloween!"


Sophie appeared before me this morning, wearing... Um. Hmm?

"I'm going to be this for Halloween, Mama! A robot!"

After a lengthy chat about wind and other chilly elements, I think I convinced her to wear something a little more substantial for Trick-Or-Treating tomorrow night.

Any guesses as to what she's really going to be? Here's a hint (for those who know me): it's what I always wanted to be for Halloween...every single year.

8 comments:

Kristie said...

That is hillarious Kristy! Will she be a Angel?, because she sure looks like one in the post below.

sarah p said...

Oh my gosh, that's funny. I give her major points for creativity. =)

Is she going to be some sort of fairy/princess?

I have no idea what's out there right now...Hope you guys have fun trick or treating in Arkansas this year!

Bob said...

Will she be an Eskimo with furs on?

Traci said...

HILARIOUS!!!! She is a character... much like my first daughter, Kennedy. So far, our Sophie has been easy breezy.... did I just write that. There ya go, I just confirmed the end the end of our "easy breezy" time. And I will be able to trace it back to the day I wrote it down on Kristy's blog.

i should have just kept my mouth shut. Thank you for ruining my like Kristy. :)

Anonymous said...

Cheech,
I think Sophs gets her excellent fashion sense from her Fafa. We both know how to put an outfit together. Faf

Anonymous said...

A princess, of course, but you made a very pretty gypsy one year. I figure that it'll be pretty easy throwing a princess together with all the dress-up clothes Sophie has! Have fun! Love, Mooms

Traci said...

uh... that would be LIFE, not like.

Kristy said...

Traci,

Like...life. What's the difference? =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails