Friday, August 3, 2007

Go Yogos!


I'm going to try to write this post using as few exclamation points as I possibly can (while still conveying my absolute giddy elation)...

******

Sophie ate an entire package of Yogos Fruit Snacks tonight.

Miracle #1: She requested them.

Miracle #2: She chewed and swallowed them (with nary a gagging, spitting, or barfing episode).

Miracle #3: After eating the entire package, she said this: "More yogurt balls, please, Mommy."

Miracle #4: Her stunned mother, who was blatantly staring in wide-eyed, open-mouthed wonder, did not pass out cold as a dead fish on the floor.

******

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited, I feel all electric and zing-i-fied. Like I forgot to take my Inderal. Seriously. That's thirty-three pieces of FOOD that my syringe-fed child ate.

I feel the overwhelming need to repeatedly high-five somebody!

YES! YES! YES! Thank you, Lord!!

One small step for Yogos-eating children across the world.

One giant leap for Sophie-kind.

5 comments:

Val said...

YEY Sophie! And btw, those Yogos look yummy! I've never had them, but they're going on my list.

So....the video clip deal. I wish I could help, but yeah, all I know to do is put it on YouTube and then embed the clip on my blog. Shoot! I'll bet the clips of Sophie are hysterical!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Now this is progress! Maybe that swallowing thing has finally clicked. Now we're on to steak and potatoes. I am so thankful. Love, Mooms

Anonymous said...

Is feeling "all electric and zing-i-fied" kinda like being "polarized"? Sounds exciting. Faf

sarah p said...

yipeee for yogos!

never had a yogo, but so glad that Sophie liked them.

=)

Ruth of fat loss for idiots said...

I wonder how big it really is. From the pic, they look gigantic for a child to swallow.

I bet they taste sweet and sour like all those ball candies do.

Related Posts with Thumbnails