Saturday, July 21, 2007

Mama's Little Helper







Apparently, unbeknownst to me, when I ran upstairs to get a few more things to throw into the washer, Sophie used her handy-dandy little stool to chuck some toilet paper into the rising water.

Unfortunately, I didn't come across her special addition until I was transferring the load into the dryer and I noticed all these clumps of white stuff, clinging to every wet piece of clothing.

I still didn't know exactly what it was until Sophie came up to me, as I was shaking each item of clothing out onto the floor, and said, "Oh! Uh, oh. Sorry for putting the toilet paper in the water."

Niiiiiiice. And very helpful. And just what I needed to start my day off right.

******

In the little Toot's defense, she did happily volunteer to "bacuum and mop" up the mess. Perhaps she feared her job as Mama's Little Helper was forever in jeopardy, if she didn't fix the situation pronto!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheech, I'm convinced that w/o Sophie you would have no blog material. This one described the mother/father/child dynamics perfectly! Dad gets left alone in the middle of the night, while Mom, fast asleep, is awakened by the tap-tap-tap of a two-yr.-old index finger on her head! In perfect rhythm. Surely, if I ignore her, she'll go back to bed. NO SUCH LUCK! Finally, in exasperation, I say (loudly), Kristy, stop that! Love, Mooms

Related Posts with Thumbnails